What better way to get all those beauty benefits? Blend them into a smoothie! With warmer weather around the corner (finders crossed) it’s back to those refreshing smoothies in the mornings that are packed with amazing ingredients. Here’s a great way to add more iron and antioxidants to your daily routine.
Iron Boosting Antioxidant Smoothie
- 1/2 cup wild blueberries regular are fine too
- 1/4 cup sea buckthorn berries
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 3 cups baby spinach 2 big handfuls
- 1 tbsp tart cherry concentrate
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 1 tbsp spirulina
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein we love Nufyx
- 1 cup filtered water or more if needed
- Blend all ingredients and enjoy!
We know sea buckthorn berries are hard to find so we’ve partnered with our friends at Omega Fruit. You can head on over to their site to purchase by clicking HERE. They have a great deal going for you, use code KGMTL5 when purchasing for $5 off. Code updated as of April 2021, valid until April 2022.
Omega Fruit www.omegafruit.ca