As you guys know I’m a big Matcha girl and drink it many different ways. I have always struggled to make the perfect MATCHA LATTE at home, (the way it’s done at cafes) but I have finally figured it out am currently obsessed with this green, frothy, Insta-friendly drink! Only downside: you need a milk frother. I have never owed a separate milk frother… But I recently got one and it’s kind of life changing, if you’re into frothy beverages.
- Milk Frother
- Sauce Pan
- 1 and ½ cups coconut milk or non-dairy milk of your choice homemade
- ½ tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp Lion's Mane powder
- 1 tsp raw honey
- ¼ tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- Put all of the above into a milk frother.
- Take your Instagram photo and enjoy!
If you do not have a milk frother… Try this!
- Heat up the non-dairy milk over the stove.
- Add in all powders, honey, etc.
- Throw that into a blender and blend until smooth.