This is a twist on the classic “zebra cake.” In true KG form, I wanted to make this cake as “healthy,” as possible, substituting the whip cream for coco whip. The photo does even do the taste of this cake justice. I made mine in the Le Creuset’s Pate Terrine, which is 1.8 metres, so below will fit that.
Coconut Cream Icebox Jail Cake
- 3 cans Coco Whip
- 1 pack of Mr. Christie’s chocolate wafers
- Layer the bottom of the dish with coco whip.
- Layer chocolate wafers on top of the coco whip.
- Repeat until the top of the dish is filled.
- Sprinkle broken up chocolate wafers on top for garnish.