This is a classic Kg’s Kitchen recipe that is not only beautiful to serve but also super delicious, healthy and lite. You can have it as a side dish with dinner and then have leftovers for lunch. Works so well with fish, chicken or on it’s own because it’s filled with plant based protein from quinoa and the range of veggies. I have even thrown in boiled lentils and it’s amazing.
Easy peasy all year round! Make this, tag us and enjoy!
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 4 cups quinoa cooked and cooled
- 1 english cucumber diced into quarters
- 2 bell peppers diced
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes diced
- ½ cup red onion diced
- ½ cup green or red olives diced
- ¼ cup fresh dill chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- Feta- optional
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients
- Toss together and add vinaigrette. Transfer to serving dish.