I didn’t reinvent the wheel on this one, chia seed pudding is super easy to make and loved by many. I actually used to hate the texture of it but have learnt to love it and it makes a super healthy breakfast, lunch or snack. Chia seeds are super rich in omega 3, antioxidants, calcium, fiber, iron and the nutritional benefits go on forever. They are small but mighty and a great plant based form of protein. Here is my version of an easy, everyday basic.
Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup non dairy milk of your choice
- 2 tsp maple syrup or raw honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add chia seeds into a glass bowl or Tupperware, cover with milk and then stir to combine.
- Add in maple syrup and cinnamon and stir again.
- Cover and store in fridge overnight. In the morning you have chia pudding!