This salad isn’t exactly groundbreaking but it’s damn good and filled with crunchy, nutritious vegetables. It’s a nice change from your usual salad. It’s also quite filling and satisfying served alongside any protein or starch! We love having this with some roasted sweet potatoes or grilled fish or chicken. Feel free to switch up the herbs, if you prefer basil, cilantro, parsley you can swap or add! Same with vinaigrette, we really like this salad with my tahini dressing/ sauce but it would work great with literally any dressing you’d like!
Let us know the different variations you make with this salad, the different herbs, dressings or if you enjoy it as is! Don’t forget to tag and share!
Chopped Vegetable Dill Salad
- 1 cup red cabbage sliced thinly
- ½ cucumber sliced & quartered
- 2 carrots peeled & cubed
- ½ cup radish cubed
- 2 celery stalks sliced or cubed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes sliced & quartered
- ¼ cup fresh dill chopped
- ½ cup tahini any brand works, look for minimal ingredients
- 5 tbsp lemon juice about 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup can use raw honey as well
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water can add more if too thick
- Once all vegetables are prepared, add everything to a mixing bowl, pour desired amount of tahini dressing or vinaigrette of your choice.
- Combine and coat all veggies, transfer to serving dish/ bowl. Garnish with additional dill if you wish and enjoy!
- Add all ingredients to a blender or nutribullet. Blend until smooth and combined
- If you are using this salad dressing you may want to add a little extra water to thin out the consistency. If you are using it as a sauce you may want to leave as is. I generally add 3-5 tbsp of water depending.
- Store in an airtight container or a glass bottle. Dressing stays good for 7-10 days in the fridge.