Moi This recipe was submitted by @eliim
These are by far the most delicious and fluffy banana gluten free pancakes ever! You will not be disappointed when you try these. A definitely crowd pleasure at your next breakfast or brunch. Who are we kidding, these are delicious for lunch and dinner as well!
Be sure to tag us and @eliim when you make these!
Fluffy Banana Gluten Free Pancakes
- 2 bananas the browner the better
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup of gluten free oats
- 1 tbs of baking powder
- 1/2 tbs of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup Chocolate chips or toppings of your choice optional
- Walnuts or Blueberries Optional
- Maple syrup
- Blend all your ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat. Non stick pan or use with ghee butter
- Serve with topping of your choice (optional)