I drink ginger turmeric water often. There are so many amazing anti-inflammatory benefits to drinking this. Below is my version of the beverage, feel free to adjust to your taste and liking.
I love to add lemon juice. Let me know what you think! If you made some adjustments, share them. Tag us on Instagram! I love seeing your variations of my recipes.
Ginger Turmeric Water
- ½ cup sliced ginger root with the skin on
- ½ cup sliced turmeric root with the skin on
- Peppercorn 5 or 6 in the pot
- 20 cups of water
- Once ginger and turmeric is cleaned and sliced, add into a large pot.
- Add water into the pot and put on the stove at the lowest heat, covered.
- Let the water come to a slow boil and leave it for an hour.
- Let this sit in the pot for a minimum of 1 hour- bottle and refrigerate. Will stay good for up to 10 days in fridge.
shopr_shopthepost collection=”ginger-turmeric-water” size=”large”]