When it comes to skin issues of any sort Egyptian Magic is the cure all product, been on the market since August 1991. It has so many amazing benefits because it is packed with good for your skin ingredients that help with acne, scarring, moisture, irritated skin, burns, scrapes and the list goes on. This is our go to product for any of the issues mentioned above and in good GLW fashion we want to deep dive into all the amazing ingredients so you know what you’re buying and why.
- Super hydrating – olives contain squalene which is amazing for your skin and really helps locks in hydration
- Contains Vitamin E which is super repairing
- Good for eczema
- Reduces inflammation and redness
- Filled with Vitamin A and fatty acids
- Helps with moisture
- Softens skin
- Trap moisture keeps the skin lubricated and refreshed
The anti-inflammatory effects of beeswax greatly reduce the visible effects of acne on the skin, while the antiseptic and medicinal properties clear the infection, providing lasting treatment and healing. The high Vitamin A content is an all-essential component of the healthy skin cell production that boosts the healing process and after the acne has been removed, beeswax will soften the skin with an emollient effect that gives a fresh and restored look.
- Natural antibacterial
- Nourishes the skin while being super hydrating
- Softens the skin and is an anti-inflammatory
Did you know that bee pollen contains almost all of the nutrients required by the human body to thrive? It’s a complete food. Bee pollen contains a large number of vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids and enzymes along with other elements the skin needs them all to be healthy and glowing.
What is propolis? It’s the “bee glue.” It’s a natural mixture produced by honey bees from a few things, including substances they collect from plants and trees. This truly therapeutic substance fends off and treats all kinds of unwanted health conditions.
- Effective when fighting acne
- An antioxidant
- Commonly used for its healing, antiseptic and restorative capabilities
- Assists in balancing, healing and soothing problematic skin
- Protection against bacteria and functions as a great anti-inflammatory agent
What is royal jelly? It’s a nutritious substance produced by young nurse bees and contains significant amounts of proteins that are important for cell growth and reproduction. While honey provides energy for the worker bees, royal jelly acts as the main source of food for the colony’s queen.
- Contains complex B Vitamins, amino acids, fatty acids, minerals, enzymes, natural antibiotic properties, and antibacterial properties
- Known for anti-aging, cholesterol-lowering, an anti-inflammatory, wound healing, antibiotic components and antibacterial agents
How KG uses it: At night over top of all skincare as a rich overnight treatment when skin feels dry and needs a little extra love. On pimples or cystic pimples to help draw out inflammation and bacteria. On scrapes, burns, dry patches, eczema or literally any area that has irritation! Works really well on babies skin as well for diaper rash!