This smoothie bowl is packed with ingredients that are good for you. Sea Buckthorn berries in my opinion are not used enough, these little powerhouses have a tangy tart taste but provide so many antioxidants and benefits, far more than blueberries! I like to use Manuka honey or raw honey for added sweetness and tons of antimicrobial benefits!
GLW from within Superfood Smoothie Bowl
- 1/3 Cup Frozen sea buckthorn berries
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 tsp Keevo Baobab
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt Swap: Coconut milk
- 1 tsp raw honey or Manuka honey
- Add all ingredients to a high power blender. add water or coconut milk if needed if ingredients won’t blend properly. Key is to not add too much liquid so it has a thicker consistency.
- Once all is blended, add to a bowl! Garnish with your choice of toppings! I love adding shredded coconut, coconut chips and seeds!
We know sea buckthorn berries are hard to find so we’ve partnered with our friends at Omega Fruit. You can head on over to their site to purchase by clicking HERE. They have a great deal going for you, use code KGMTL5 when purchasing for $5 off. Code updated as of April 2021, valid until April 2022.
Omega Fruit www.omegafruit.ca