Agent Nateur’s holi (c) is calcium and vitamin C in their most stable, potent state. The unique dry powder formula won’t oxidize, ensuring that you receive all of its regenerative benefits. Blend with Agent Nateur’s holi (water) to improve the texture of acne-prone skin, restore firmness, and reveal an ageless radiance.
Holi (c) reduces the appearance of:
- redness due to dehydration
- impurities and clogged pores
- age spots
- fine lines and wrinkles
- loss of elasticity
- dull, uneven skin tone
- inconsistent skin texture
Below are the main ingredients found in Holi (c):
- Calcium ketogluconate is a French-patented natural complex molecule that helps restore the skin’s elasticity for a youthful, plump appearance. This non-toxic ingredient has been clinically-tested to smooth fine lines and improve skin’s texture for a sculpted, contoured, and lifted look.
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is a potent yet gentle form of vitamin C that is readily absorbed. It has been clinically-proven to brighten the complexion’s appearance, improve skin’s texture, and reduce the look of fine lines and age spots.
How do you use Agent Nateur Holi C?
Mix a dash of holi (c) in the palm of your hand directly with 3-4 sprays of holi (water), SPF, moisturizer or face serum. We like to mix all of them together in our hand and gently massage our face and neck. Apply holi(c) to clean, dry skin in the morning or before you go to sleep.