There is no better summer treat than a good peach cobbler over vanilla ice cream!
It is one of my favorite desserts but I cannot get behind all the gluten, dairy and refined sugars so this is something I have been making for a few years now when it’s peach season. It does the tricks and tastes so good.
Healthy Peach Crumble
- 1 ripe organic Peach cubed peaches are one of the fruits everyone should be eating organic as they contain a ton of pesticides
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 425F
- Prep a tray with parchment paper
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined
- Lay peach mixture out evenly onto the prepped baking tray
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until peaches are tender. I generally broil them a little too and serve over ice cream or yoghurt of your choosing
- I topped mine with some sliced pecans. Enjoy!