This smoothie is INSANELY good! It tastes like a Banana chocolate chip muffin and is packed with good-for-you ingredients. I have to give a special mention on this one because I was very much inspired by @greenglowhealthbar. She let me try a smoothie she makes and it was so good I had to find a way to recreate it.I use Anima Mundi products in this smoothie, all of which can be found on the GLW shop.Items are linked down below. I would suggest making it with these ingredients because the benefits are incredible for dopamine and serotonin production, meaning this smoothie will make you happy, give you energy, regulate the nervous system while also boosting your immune system. I have been having it on repeat and am currently addicted!
Banana Chocolate Magic Smoothie
- 1 banana i used frozen for texture
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 date optional
- 1 scoop protein powder I use Vanilla Nufyx or Anima Mundi chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp Happiness powder Anima Mundi
- 1 tbsp Mushroom mocha milk OR cacao OR adaptogenic powder - all by Anima Mundi
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup non dairy milk of choice
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the blender, add liquid and blend. Adjust liquid depending on desired thickness. Sometimes I add water to thin it out, I play with it based on what I want that day!
- Make it, tag us and enjoy!