You can purchase The Tahini Goddess on the GLW Shop!
Servings 6 bagels
- 3 eggs
- 6 tbs whole sesame tahini or any flavor
- 2 tbs zen basil seeds or chia
- 2 tbs of silan syrup or honey
- 1 tbs baking powder
- Everything but the bagel spice
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk it well, until you get smooth cream beige color
- Pour the batter into a bagel / donut mold
- Sprinkle everything but the bagel seasoning
- Bake it for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean from the center
Recipe via thetahinigoddess.com
Feature image via Pinterest.